Mike Buettner sent along a May 9 clipping from The Lima News about a new Lincoln Highway pillar in Ohio. Dedicated on May 1, 2010, near Williamstown, it stands where an original one had been set in 1930. The Eagle Creek Historical Organization (ECHO) planned the dedication with a meeting of the state’s LHA chapter. The pillar now overlooks the intersection of U.S. 68 and the fomer Lincoln Highway exit to the town. Photo courtesy ECHO.